08-05-2013 03:06 PM
i have been switched my lappy from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate now. but my
HP 915 Inkjet All-in-One Printer does not get connect with my laptop . i have tried alot but it does not recognise it and i dont have its drivers cd/rom so can you guide me from where i will get its driver .
08-06-2013 07:04 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the printer and the drivers.
Here is a link that will assist you with finding the drivers
Type in your product number.
Hope this helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS