Question

Student
ColleenMH
Message 1 of 3 (603 Views)

HP C309g Photosmart Premium won't scan

I am running Windows 7, on a fairly new computer, which I got about 2 months ago.  When I got the new computer, I installed the wireless printer, a new router, set it up for the network, and another desktop, and laptop as well.  Everything has been fine, until about a month ago, the printer would disappear from the devices list.  So, I would have to add it back in there.  I reinstalled everything, and it was fine.

Now...I get on it today, and it won't scan to my computer, won't scan to e-mail, etc.  It will print, though. I ran a troubleshoot, and it says there is no driver.  I tried uninstalling it from the Device manager, then shut the computer down, and restarted it.  I then reinstalled it from disk, and the computer proceeeded to find the proper drivers.  But, nothing has changed.  I ran the troubleshoot again, and it says there is a problem with the driver, but I tried downloading it from HP, and still nothing. 

Someone please help!  I am in school "ONLINE" full time, and classes start back up on Jan. 10.  I need to get this thing working.

Student
Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

Re: HP C309g Photosmart Premium won't scan

I am having the same problem.  The first time it happened, I just unplugged the printer and waited a few seconds and then replugged.  It rebooted and work fine for a while.  Now it will not scan and the reboot does not work.   i have seen other posts about this same problem.  

Student
sznb15
Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)

Re: HP C309g Photosmart Premium won't scan

I am having an issue with scanning wirelessly from my printer.  It says to scan from the computer.  I am running Mac OS X 10.9.3

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation