08-07-2009 08:02 PM
I am replacing my Windows XP desktop with an HP Vista-64 desktop platform. My HP CP1700 color inkjet printer plugs and plays under the new Vista-64 OS, but I can't locate a download link on the HP web site (or anywhere) to resinstall the HP Toolbox utility software for this printer and OS. Can anyone help? Thanks!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS