10-30-2009 02:16 AM
try the solution given at this link
it worked for me. I have a colour laserjet CM1312.
03-14-2010 07:38 PM
Those that have been around for a while remember the days when dot matrix printers would get into weird states and every document after that would print garbage. The solution was to CYCLE POWER. That's what worked for me on this problem. Leave power off for a few seconds.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS