08-20-2014 11:45 PM - last edited on 08-27-2014 02:39 PM by george-p
We found a bug using HP CLJ Pro MFP M177fw on windows 7 pro 32-bit edition.
In our company we use custom folder to keep temporary files of all user accounts. It is C:\temp. So in the environment variables window we have user variables TEMP and TMP with the C:\temp path. System variables TEMP/TMP are the same.
After installing MFP's driver, under accounts with administrator rights we can print normally. But when we use account with user rights print doesn't work. Trying to print windows test page, we receive error message "Test page failed to print" and spooler state is clean. When we change user variables TEMP/TMP on default %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp, we can print testpage successfully.
With older model HP CLJ Pro MFP M175 we have no trouble at our customized operating systems.
Can we hope on fixing print driver with regard to this problem?
Evgeniy [edited personal information by moderator]
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS