05-31-2012 09:24 AM
Did you try to ping the ip address of the printer. In other words from the menu on the printer, print a config page which should produce a second page with network settings. Make sure the ip address is correct as sometimes they get changed. If the address is correct go to one of the pc's and make sure you can ping the address from a dos prompt on that computer.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS