08-21-2009 07:21 PM - edited 08-21-2009 08:34 PM
I'm using a software that was made using "Borland C++ Builder 5.0".
This software works well in many HP Printers, but don't print in the "HP Color Laserjet 2600n", when I click "print" the software crashs (lock).
1 - I tried the command below, but don't works:
net use LPT1: \\127.0.0.1\SharedPrinterName /PERSISTENT:YES
2 - I enabled the USB Legacy Support in the BIOS, but didn't work in this case.
3 - Tried to find for a postscript driver, but I can't find it.
If I choose a "PDF Printer" and then I can print using Acrobat Reader, but this solutions adds a big step on the process.
I'm using Windows XP "fully" updated.
Is there a postscript driver for this printer?
Please, let's discuss about a possible solution for this issue.
Thanks in advance.
05-23-2011 04:23 PM
Sorry. There is no PCL or postscript driver for this printer. HP does not plan on doing one either. I had the same issue trying to print from a 32 bit application that needs the PCL 5e or 6 driver and there are none. Time to upgrade the software.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS