01-18-2009 05:20 PM
This is an old and slow printer but keeps going. We have updated our computers to Vista 64 system and now need to update driver until I can afford a new printer. Help Please
09-11-2013 07:56 AM
Uninstall the software from the computer and then reinstall it with the latest download from the link bellow :
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS