05-18-2014 01:48 PM
It seems HP has abandoned supporting the HP DesignJet 800 as there is no Windows 8 driver available. Is there any upgrade for an existing customer who has faithfully used HP plotters for many years or should we look for another manufacturer?
05-18-2014 05:38 PM
Searching the HP site there is this.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS