04-28-2014 05:23 PM
I canmot uninstall the HP Deskjet 2510 prograsm due to the following error:
HP Deskjet 2510 series Basic Device Software
Error-2081883398: Failed to uninstall device with serial number:
Cancel Retry Ignore
05-01-2014 07:50 AM
Welcome to the HP forums!
You have a Deskjet 2510 that won't install because of an error? I will absolutely do my best to help you with said error
I will recommend that you follow through this Windows: During Network Software Installation, an 'Installation Error 2081883401: Failed to Uninstal... document and let me know how this goes for you.
Hope to hear back from you soon!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS