01-16-2014 07:19 PM
My printer will not print. Not emails, not nothing. But test prints it will print. I need help. I am not in any way computer savvy. PLEASE help. The printer is a HP Deskjet 2514.
01-24-2014 01:12 PM
Welcome to the Forums
I saw your post about your Deskjet 2514 not printing anything except test pages. From my understanding, when you try to print anything from your computer, it will not work, however, the printer will print as a standalone unit.
I would like to ask if you could reply to me with which operating system you are running (Windows or Mac) so I can better research this for you.
01-24-2014 04:44 PM
Thanks for responding!
First of all, I recommend running this diagnostic tool. This will search for common printing and scanning problems for you and usually correct them.
There is a chance the Print and Scan Dr. might detect the software is not fully installed. If this is the case, run this install wizard to find the right driver for your Windows 8 system and it will start the installation for you.
I hope this helps, please let me know the results and I will respond to you as soon as I can!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS