Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

please, who have the drivers, because i hav the new windows 8 and the driver that i have are from windows 7 and my laptop cant to accept those

HP Recommended

Just to make sure, you need the driver and software for a Deskjet 3050 J610 on Windows 8, correct?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Porfavor nececito el driver

HP Recommended

Porfavor nececito el driver

HP Recommended

Hi jimm57,

¿Qué impresora tienes¿Qué sistema operativo tienes?

HP Recommended

@Fastin8me wrote:

I just got windows 8 on my laptop and am trying to load the drivers and am running into roadblocks.  It is not showing drivers for windows 8 and when I try using windows 7, it says wrong operating system.  This is a pretty new printer/fax/scanner and I really

like to still use it.  Can anyone help me please?  Thanks!

i can not scan dokuments from my Hp 3050 laser printer after i uppgrade from windows 7 to windows 8? Please help me if you have a good answer. Thanks

HP Recommended

Did you uninstall the Windows 7 drivers before upgrading to Windows 8? If not, try the following steps.

First, make sure that you uninstall any HP printer software that you currently have installed on your computer.

After you uninstall those files, reboot the computer.

Once the computer has rebooted, go to the following link and download the Windows 8 driver for your printer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=al-109394-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

Install those and everything should work!

Best of luck,
Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

buenas, soy de argentina, espero recibir actualizaciones y mejoras para HP

HP Recommended

hi!

HP Recommended

I just got windows 8 on my laptop and am trying to load the drivers and am running into roadblocks.  It is not showing drivers for windows 8 and when I try using windows 7, it says wrong operating system.  This is a pretty new printer/fax/scanner and I really

like to still use it.  Can anyone help me please?  Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.