04-20-2010 04:22 PM
I have a HP Deskjet 6980 that is connected to one computer by USB and another via our home network. We are constantly failing to print and get the message "Error - Printing", but no other information. I have checked that the driver is properly installed and we have rebooted the PCs and the printer. The error persists. Are some other things I can do?
04-20-2010 05:02 PM
Make sure that the host computer does not go to sleep (Control Panel > Power Settings).
What operating systems?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS