02-28-2009 09:40 AM
you can download the vista drivers using the Support & Drivers link above.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
10-01-2010 10:31 AM
The drivers on the site above worked perfectly for me. Be sure to download the driver that corresponds with your operating system.
My printer is HP Deskjet F4180
OS: Windows 7 64bit
Hope this helps.
04-03-2012 07:29 AM
The model number HP Deskjet F4180.
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check.
HP Deskjet F4180 Driver
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS