Question

Tutor
Chinmoy247
Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 Printer driver for windows xp x64

Hi,

Can anyone provide me driver to install HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 Printer on Windows XP 64 bit o/s? This printer comes with XP 32bit driver only.

Thanks,

Chinmoy

HP Support Agent
Jamieson
Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 Printer driver for windows xp x64

Hello Chinmoy247, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I see you are looking into driver options.  I would like to help.

I would recommend downloading and running the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers for Windows XP.

Good luck and please let me know the results of your troubleshooting steps. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

Jamieson
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Tutor
Chinmoy247
Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

Jamieson wrote:

Hello Chinmoy247, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I see you are looking into driver options.  I would like to help.

I would recommend downloading and running the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers for Windows XP.

Good luck and please let me know the results of your troubleshooting steps. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

Hi Jamieson,

Thanks for the reply and recommendation.

I have checked the link you provided, but I didn't find Windows XP x64 on the compatible o/s list on that page. Could you please tell me if that driver "DJ2540_188.exe" will work on XP x64 PC ?

Thanks,

Chinmoy

Tutor
Chinmoy247
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)

So, can anyone tell me if there is a driver in this world for XP 64bit for this printer?

I don't know how people (calling himself HP Support) simply recommend a xp 32bit driver while I am asking for xp 64 bit driver.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation