Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I downloaded the solution center for my photosmart 2610. I sometimes have to restart the printer four or five times to get passed the error message "0x887dd03a" I have no idea what the error is but HP really needs to come up with some patches or something to make the software functional again.

HP Recommended

@gbone wrote:

Help, once again.

Im trying to load the HP director cd but not compatible with windows 7.

is there anywhere that i can down load this ?

Im also trying to load the scsanner / fax functionality of the hp 2700 all in one, have loaded the printer part of it ( i use wireless) by adding a printer, how can i add scanner / fax ??

thanx all

HP Recommended

i have hp director with window, but it does not work. message displayed compatibility problem. why it cannot be made compatible?

HP Recommended

driver install for hp printer.scanner.copier

HP Recommended
Help, once again.

is there anywhere that i can down load this
HP Recommended

@EthnicHealth wrote:
Help, once again.

is there anywhere that i can down load this

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system?  

HP Director was discoutinued years ago, replaced by HP Solution Center.  I would suggest you click on Support and Drivers at the top of this page (and most every HP page), click on Drivers and Software, type in your printer model, Search, select the proper model from the list if needed, select your operating system, Next, click on the + sign next to Drivers and look for a download of a full featured driver.

If your printer is connected with a USB cable you will need to disconnect the printer from the computer before running the driver installation after the download.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Is there a download for HP Director for Windows 7. If so, how do I get it?

HP Recommended

i want to install direcot in window 7 for my priter-hp 1315. pl help

HP Recommended

HP Director will not work with Windows 7.  It was replaced by Solution Center.  Some printers will not have supported software in Windows 7 or higher.  To see if software for your printer is available with your OS, search for your printer by model number on HP's support site.  I'll link the sites US launch page below.  

Support & Drivers

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Are there any free downloads for the HP psc 2410 director on the Windows 7 home premium 32 bit operating system? If so Why can't I find them?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.