11-18-2013 09:55 AM
Just bought an HP Envy 5530 all-in-one. It does not print through Safari and possibly other Mac applications. Does not frame the page properly even with "print page" and prints slower than 1 page per minute, even with no background images. My old HP had no problem with Safari. Phone support tells me there is no driver or fix. So I will return the device. Seems crazy. I now see othr commenters saying it doesn't work with Mac. If HP's no longer works with major Mac applications, they will be returned in droves. Anyone know why or know of a fix?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS