01-15-2014 07:39 AM
set up new windows 7 computer. attached printer hp1220c desk jet. and disc for said not compatible with version of windows. went to hp.com support driver. it said install using windows update with usb, driver not available for download. says it will automatically connect when you attach to computer. but nothing happens and i dont have printer in print box. how can i connect this printer?
01-15-2014 02:35 PM
My HP, purchased in June 2012, died on Saturday. I was working in recently installed Photoshop, walked away from my computer to answer the phone and when I came back the screen was blank. When I turned it on, I got a Windows Error Recovery message. The computer was locked and wouldn't let me move the arrow keys up or down and hitting f8 didn't do anything.
I'm not happy with HP. Any suggestions?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS