08-08-2010 02:26 AM
My old HP scanner has CCFL tube. I am not sure what F2483 has.
The issues is that the light is completely lit at one end and at other end, there are gaps (like dashes) only the dashes are lit.
Also the light looks like very dim.
What could be the issue?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS