Question

Honor Student
fredcrowder49
Message 1 of 8 (4,394 Views)

HP IMAGE ZONE

I lost my ability to use HP Image Zone and everytime I try to bring it up nothing happens.  How can I download the software>
Honor Student
sobekath
Message 2 of 8 (4,371 Views)

Re: HP IMAGE ZONE

Good question.  I upgraded from xp desktop pc to laptop and now can't find hp director driver for hp 7210 all in one office jet scanner / printer.  Called tech support and for $10 FedEx charge they'll send 'free' cd or try to find it on website - but they won't / can't help with that!  Why can't they just send it to me via Priority Mail for $5?  There is no driver available for Vista OS for this printer.
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 3 of 8 (4,338 Views)

sobekath wrote:
Good question.  I upgraded from xp desktop pc to laptop and now can't find hp director driver for hp 7210 all in one office jet scanner / printer.  Called tech support and for $10 FedEx charge they'll send 'free' cd or try to find it on website - but they won't / can't help with that!  Why can't they just send it to me via Priority Mail for $5?  There is no driver available for Vista OS for this printer.

Drivers (including Vista drivers) for the Officejet 7210 are available for download from HP's website here.  Image Zone was replaced by Solution Center a few years ago.

In general HP's drivers can be found on the "Support and Drivers" link prominently displayed  on most HP web pages.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
nancy1627
Message 4 of 8 (3,681 Views)

I also would like to be able to use HP Image Zone, I currently have Windows XP and aHP Photosmart  C4680 all-in-one printer.  I was so happy with the HP image Zone, editing pictures, that I find I'm wrestling with the new programs.  Am I able to download a driver and go back to HP Image Zone?

Student
roberto1
Message 5 of 8 (3,509 Views)

When i click on HP Zone I get the following message:

The program has encountered:

Exception has been thrown out by the target of an invocation.

and with this I can not use it for the last 3 months and with it I lost the use 1400

photos that I hadin one folder. 

Honor Student
hp-products-use
Message 6 of 8 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]

The following reply applies to all of your comments.  Hope it helps:

If your operating system (Windows 7, XP, etc.) is not compatible with your software of your current printer, you may not be able to install and use your printer.  However, you still can install and use the Image Zone software included in the CD.

In this case, do NOT do "autorun" or "Autoplay" upon inserting your software CD.

You should manually open the CD by right clicking on CD/DVD drive icon, then click "open", then click "setup" folder, then click "ImageZoneExpress" folder, then click "ImageZoneExpress" file (which is a Windows Installer file).  This will normally install Image Zone Express in your system.

Honor Student
sobekath
Message 7 of 8 (1,165 Views)

This has been resolved.
Student
lcampbellca
Message 8 of 8 (580 Views)

I am trying to scan, and nothing is happening.  How do I download the HP Image Zone??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation