08-12-2014 03:24 PM
I have an HP Laser Jet 2015d with a duplex feature that is not recognized by the default Windows 7 driver. It indicates a manual process for duplex printing. I have the original disk, but it will not work in Windows 7. Tried to load the driver from HP, but can't determine the folder for the actual driver. Can anyone please help?
08-12-2014 03:53 PM
You can download the divers here.
I am an HP employee, but opinions expressed here are my own.
Click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is solved. If both apply......do both.
08-14-2014 03:52 AM
You may need to configure the driver so that it knows that a duplex unit is present on the device (assuming that one is present and physically working).
On the Printer properties dialogue, select the Device settings tab, and ensure that the duplex unit is set to Installed, rather than Not installed.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS