03-14-2011 07:44 PM
I have just upgraded from vista to 7. And I have problems with driver for HP lj 1015 printer. Please, if you in the meantime have solved this problem, let me know.
03-15-2012 09:17 AM
Hi there SBFR;
Hope you are doing well;
This is a commercial product. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support as well for a better chance at finding a prompt answer.
You may find the commercial Laserjet board here.
08-14-2014 12:00 PM
To get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since your product is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
Enjoy your day!
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS