08-09-2011 02:33 PM
hello I having a problem with the HP LaserJet 1018. I installed it on a computer with windows 7 starter edition x32 shared network. the system says she is working properly, but not work. when I send a print of the computer where it is installed it does not print the job appears in the list of the print spooler but some like it had been sent to the printer however the printer does nothing. when I send one print from the other windows 7 starter x32 it prints normally. already installed the latest version of drivers from the HP website and do not know what else to do.
thanks for any help
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS