Question

Honor Student
blahblah_gc
Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)

HP LaserJet 2605dn latest driver problem/bug

[ Edited ]

Hi

I just downloaded and installed the latest driver for this machine, upd-pcl6-x64-5.7.0.16448.exe released a few weeks ago. I found a problem and hope someone can verify and fix it later. That is, when I change the "Paper type:" to something other than "Unspecificed", I cannot print double-sided anymore. The step is really easy to reproduce, please let me know if I miss anything.

Thanks

David

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 2605dn latest driver problem/bug

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-and-Digital-Imaging/ct-p/bsc-412

I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
blahblah_gc
Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet 2605dn latest driver problem/bug

Thanks, I just did it. I am sure this is a bug but hopefully some engineers can fix it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation