12-01-2013 11:07 PM - edited 12-01-2013 11:08 PM
I just downloaded and installed the latest driver for this machine, upd-pcl6-x64-22.214.171.12448.exe released a few weeks ago. I found a problem and hope someone can verify and fix it later. That is, when I change the "Paper type:" to something other than "Unspecificed", I cannot print double-sided anymore. The step is really easy to reproduce, please let me know if I miss anything.
12-04-2013 11:15 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-and-Digital-
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS