09-09-2010 08:21 AM
I see there are now Windows 7 drivers for my printer. I have downloaded what I perceive to be the correct drivers but how do I go about installing them in Windows 7?
Will Windows 7 automatically download the printer files in an update or do I need to manually install them? If I need to install them, do I simply double click and let them do their thing or should I place them on a cd and direct widnows where to find them? Rather silly questions but I'd rather ask first, rather than try to clean up a mess later. :-)
I have not yet attempted to install this printer on my Windows 7 machine.
My thanks for your time and advice.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS