05-18-2014 04:16 PM
The printer worked on the wireless network with Windows 8.
I have been advised that it does not work with windows 8.1 because a driver is required. However this is not available to download.
It is ridiculous that by having the latest operating system I am unable to use the HP printer on the wireless network
When will HP have the driver to download?
05-18-2014 05:35 PM
Check the support site here.
Make sure you have the firmware update also.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
11-11-2014 07:10 AM
Hi, I intend to convert my HP M1120 MFP to a wireless printer. I work in a Win 8 OS Laptop. I have wifi hotspot which is enabled with direct cable (internet service provider) router. Please detail the steps i need to follow for converting my printer to wireless mode. Thanx in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS