Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I can't get my HP LaserJet M1120n MFP to work with  64-bit Windows 7. I downloaded and installed the drivers from HP site, file named ljM1120-hb-pnp-win64-el.exe and scan doesn't work, can only print Word documents. Downloaded and run check with the HP Doctor program you strongly recommend, but the ! report says I must download and install the most recent driver....well, it was what I thought was what I would get from HP site. Thanks for help!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Lollo33,

The only 64 bit drivers available for your printer are the basic print and scan drivers which do not include any additional scan software.  However, there is full solution driver support for Windows 7 32bit.

HP LaserJet Hostbased Print/Scan Plug and Play Drivers

Description:The Plug and Play Bundle provides EZInstall to assist with installation for direct USB connections and offers basic print and scan for all-in-one and multifunction devices.

Details and specifications

File name:
System requirements:No additional prerequisites
Released:2009-10-11
Version:20080808
Compatibility:Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition

As an alternative, you may be able scan using MS Paint or the built-in Windows Fax and Scan software.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Scan-a-document-or-photo-with-Windows-Fax-and-Scan

Let me know if this helps.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Sorry, it doesn't work.

Is it any other solution for x64 system users?

HP Recommended

Hello, I've the same problem...

Could you tell me how to install the full software for 64-bit Windows 7 of the HP LaserJet M1120n MFP ?

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Oh yes, there is relativly quick and effective solution :

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?sku=C11CC31201&BV_UseBVCookie=yes

HP Recommended

my computer for 64bit drivers necessary please help dowland

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.