03-20-2014 01:39 PM
I have HP LaserJet Pro M1132 MFP and try to install :
Free Download - Readiris Pro for HP
- Readiris Pro provides your HP product with advanced OCR and scanning features.
- Easily convert your paper documents into editable and searchable PDF files, ready to be stored and shared.
Here is the messageorry,this device is not supported
Operating system:Windows XP
03-21-2014 07:37 PM
Hello Goran13 , and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you're running into issues trying to install OCR software. I would be happy to assist you, but I do need a little more information.
Is the full feature software installed?
What version and service pack level are you using in Windows XP? If you have any issues in finding that, you can refer to these documents:
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
Does the error come up while downloading or during the installation?
Please let me know the results of your findings, an thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
04-04-2014 12:06 PM
I have the same problem.
Software was fully installed.
I have Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit.
The error comes up, when I put "Scan" on Readiris.
The problem says "Cannot communicate with the scanner"
04-04-2014 12:56 PM
Hello mindaugas77 ,
Does this issue come up when you do a standard non-OCR scan?
04-07-2014 11:41 AM
I would suggest downl;oading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Once you have run the tool, select the 'fix scanning' option.
Please let me know the results.
04-13-2014 07:31 AM
Microsoft Windows XP,32-bit,Profesional,Version 2002,Service Pack 3
Error come up during the installation.
I have another problem :during scanning one file in pdf format after 2 or 3 sheets of paper appears:" busy" and "no connections to scaner"and closes scanning program.After restarting computer and change usb port this problem disappeared.I do not know whether it will happen again
Thanks and best regards
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS