02-28-2011 04:54 AM
So, i have a Print Server installed in my environment and i use Windows Server 2008 x64 on it.
I have a huge number of network printers attached to this PrintServer and everything is ok.
But, i have a trouble according to HP LJet Pro M1212nf driver to install on Windows Server 2008 x64.
For first, i have not found any of the universal print driver for this model of Printer.
And, other drivers placed on the site i have not found also that they are useful for me.
In general, i need the exact driver for HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP for Windows server 2008 x64. and it should be installed on my print server.
Do you have some experience or knowledge about this issue.. ?
Thanks in advance,
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS