Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi SRPERRAULT;

Welcome to the community 

This is the link for all available drivers for your printer here

Bear in mind This is a commercial product. I will suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at a workaround or finding a prompt solution.

You may find the commercial Laserjet board here.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

Hope it helps; 
RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
HP Recommended

Do you know how to find a driver for the HP laserjet 1012 using  Windows 7 64bit?

HP Recommended

I remember seeing that I could use another driver by changing something, but of course i didn't save the instructions and now I have to reinstall this wonderful laserjet printer and no drivers.

HP Recommended

Hi Brownr10

hope you are doing well,

Did you check on the HP business forums, remember since this is a business printer most of the support and tips are there,

You may find the commercial Laserjet board here.
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

Hope you find what you are looking for there;

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
HP Recommended

No I did not, thank you. I'll do that.

HP Recommended
no problem

Hope you find what you need,

Roberto
HP Recommended

Thank you very much

HP Recommended

The product page states that this product is not supported in windows 7.

HP LaserJet, Color LaserJet, and LaserJet AiO/MFP Products - Products not supported in Windows 7 (32...

However, if you read upthread there are several other forum users that have found solutions that might help with your issue.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

HP Recommended

Go to www.hp.com Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.

Ditto that. I have relied on my 1012 for several years, but with a new Windows 7 computer I cannot find a driver for it. I will have to replace it, but it wont be with a H-P. I'm not rewarding this company for obsoleting an otherwise fine little printer.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.