07-19-2010 07:06 AM
Hello, i have a LaserJet 3052 on a Windows XP (32 bits) and shared on network.
In all the PC's i can install it, but not in only one.
That's PC, have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits, when i try to install it, can't find drivers on the network, i downloaded the UPD and doesn't found it either. So, where can i download the drivers for install this Printer ?. Not to scan, just to print on network.
08-10-2010 10:11 AM
Use the generic driver from WIN 7 it would enable you to print. Go to printer installation from ADD A PRINTER, there under manufacturer look for HP and under printer select the LJ 3052. It should work
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS