02-03-2010 08:38 AM
We've got an HP Laserjet 4240 with trays 1 through 4 installed. Trays 3 and 4 both hold legal paper.
When we print a legal sized document, we'd like it to print from Tray 3 by default, unless we select Tray 4 instead.
Currently the printer is looking to default to Tray 4 (the bottom tray). How can we change this default ordering?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS