09-06-2009 04:48 AM
I am a member of MSDN, I installed winows 7 Professional 64 bit. It is a good system, but......
I have Hp Printer Model Laserjet P1005, I tried in compact mode, it still does not working in . I need driver for it.
04-23-2010 04:22 PM
The driver is available at the following URL:
12-05-2010 09:43 PM
Hi, i have tried the driver (the 2 drivers) and don't work. You send a document to the printer and it does nothing. Why? Why the drivers don't work?
I would suggest downloading and running the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
11-14-2011 11:57 AM
I had exactly the same problem. I tried the diagnostic utility and it said all OK and then "test print" prints nothing.
I did the following which seems to have fixed for me.
1. Goto "Devices and printers" and remove the printer.
2. Reinstall the 64bit driver
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS