02-11-2013 01:33 PM
I'm trying to download the driver to HP laserjet P 2035 on your suppor and drivert page, but after starting downloading i get a message that "the installation was not succesful". I get to the stage where I agree on terms and then the download is about to start I get that message. I'm trying to install on a computer using windows 7 and on one using windows XP and i get the same message on both. Have tried your Instalation guide, done like you show on a movie. But nothing helps. So is there an error in the driver file?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS