02-26-2010 04:11 PM
When I scan with my HP 6500 I have it set up to save to a PDF file. I have it set up to prompt me name the file when I save it, but it appends every name with a number - 001, 002, 003, etc. I want to make it stop appending the file name with a number. How can I do that?
04-13-2010 02:15 AM
Hello this is caused by the setting 'One document per scanned page...'. This can be found after 'Save as file options..' button.
By the way: I'm curious how you managed to scan to PDF. The HP Solution Center software that came with my HP Officejet 6500 E709n does not have the option to scan to PDF???
04-13-2010 03:25 AM
The scan to PDF is only available if you install Doc Proc. This component contains OCR software (to convert image to text). Just put the installation CD-> add software and install the Doc proc
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS