01-25-2013 06:06 PM - edited 01-25-2013 06:09 PM
Need help installing "HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers" on laptop. I have the original drivers on my desktop but don't have the drivers disk that came with the printer because I moved and have many items in storage and can't get to them. Could someone assist me or point me to the link to install the drivers for the complete printer package on my desktop.
OS=Windows 7 Home Premium
01-25-2013 06:28 PM
Unfortunately no more support therefore you can only get basic functions from Windows 7 as shown in the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS