12-04-2013 01:48 AM
I downloaded the drivers here
When I run the setup it says that my operation system is not supported since it's Vista 64 bit.
How can I tell the setup that he's wrong?
12-04-2013 07:31 AM
Please perform the below mentioned steps that should resolve the issue.
- Uninstall the existing printer software.
- Restart the PC
- Please download and run the HP Printer Install Wizard from www.hp.com/go/tools
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS