08-07-2014 06:27 AM
Hi. can anyone help me to install drivers. I downloaded drivers from HP but it is not working. can anyone give me link and tutorials.thank you in advance.
08-07-2014 01:14 PM
This might help:
08-10-2014 12:18 AM
Hi Sir I already download the drivers but when I double clickit it will extract then after that nothing happens. can you helpme with that? maybe the settings of my laptop or something.
08-14-2014 11:15 AM
Hello @Nowaisco ,
I would suggest disabling your firewall and trying to run the installation again.
You can also try the steps in this guide to help you through the installation:
I hope that helps
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS