12-07-2009 07:14 PM
Hi - I'm a newbie. Hope I'm doing this right! I have an HP Officejet 7210 All-in-one (love it!!!) and when I got a new computer (w/Vista), I downloaded what I thought was the same HP Photosmart software to my new computer. I am still using the same 7210 All-in-one as before. The problem is that the updated software is not the same as what I had before and I can't use my scanner anymore. I do a lot of photography work - scanning, editing, copies, etc. and the program I had before was great for what I do. Is my problem with Vista or have the software and drivers changed that much? When I hit the 'Scan' button now it tells me to "run or install device software" which I thought I had done. I downloaded the software from the HP website. Anyone have any suggestions?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS