08-09-2014 07:37 PM
recently, I bought HP Officejet 8600 pro plus, and its firmware was CKP5CN1344ER, and I'd like to update its firmware into the version CLPXXXXXX, but in the HP Official site only supports the firmware version CLP1CN1322CR, that cannot do anything.
1. can't I update CKPXXX into CLPXXX version?
2. How can I get the recent firmware support from Official site?
Thank you for your help,
08-13-2014 08:52 AM
The codes are different depending on how the unit received its last update, so don't worry about the different codes. The code you have CKP5CN1344ER is the latest version that was released through the Web Services menu via automatic updates. Is there a reason you were trying to obtaining an update? Are you experiencing an issue that I may be able to help you with?
If you require further assistance please post back with some additional information including your operating system and version,
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
08-13-2014 08:00 PM
Thank you for your reply.
Why I want to neeed the firmware version is that:
I found the difference between CLPXXX version and CKPXXX version.
cause CLPXXX version support more language.
So is there any way to convert CKP5CN1334ER to CLPXXX version or isn't there any firmware update installer or software to do this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS