Question

Honor Student
jxj9848
Message 1 of 3 (105 Views)

HP Officejet 8600 pro plus

Hi,

recently, I bought HP Officejet 8600 pro plus, and its firmware was CKP5CN1344ER, and I'd like to update its firmware into the version CLPXXXXXX, but in the HP Official site only supports the firmware version CLP1CN1322CR, that cannot do anything.

question:

1. can't I update  CKPXXX into CLPXXX version?

2. How can I get the recent firmware support from Official site?

Thank you for your help,

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 3 (98 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 8600 pro plus

Hi jxj9848,

The codes are different depending on how the unit received its last update, so don't worry about the different codes. The code you have CKP5CN1344ER is the latest version that was released through the Web Services menu via automatic updates. Is there a reason you were trying to obtaining an update? Are you experiencing an issue that I may be able to help you with?

If you require further assistance please post back with some additional information including your operating system and version, Mac or Windows?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
jxj9848
Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 8600 pro plus

Thank you for your reply.

Why I want to neeed the firmware version is that:

I found the difference between CLPXXX version and CKPXXX version.

cause CLPXXX version support more language.

So is there any way to convert CKP5CN1334ER to CLPXXX version or isn't there any firmware update installer or software to do this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation