04-26-2014 12:47 PM
After successfully downloading a driver from the HP website to enable using this all-in-one printer with a new HP laptop using a Windows 8.1 OS, I confirmed that the printing function works normally (just as it did with a Windows XP OS on my wireless home network).
However, I don't find any icons appearing on the 8.1 desktop for other HP apps (e.g. HP Solution Center, HP Photo Creations). I do have an icon for the Printer. When opened, it shows two options: 1) add a new printer and 2) add new software (from the original CD). But the original CD is for the XP OS, which I don't try and possibly mess up what already is working.
So-o-o, Is there any HP software download available for HP apps to use with this printer, especially HP Solutions Center?
04-28-2014 01:41 PM
You can get HP Photo Creations here:
It's a free download for Mac and Windows.
Hope this helps,
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
05-11-2014 08:02 PM
I appeciate your feedback on getting "HP Photo Creations" software.
Do you (or anyone else ) have any clues on getting "HP Solution Center" softeare, which is my primary goal.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS