04-29-2012 02:32 PM
Brand new all-in one is generally working well. I used wireless setup and confirmed that the newest update is installed. However, I have two "eco" settings enabled for powering Off at night and On in the morning. Sometimes it powers off & on as expected but sometimes not. When it does not power off at night, I cannot manually shut it down with the power button and have had to pull the plug, wait & plug in again to reset everything. When I discover in the morning that it has not automatically powered off, I always find that the printer is offline as well - no longer connected to my wifi router. Otherwise my wifi network is up & running.
Cannot figure out what is sometimes stopping the eco settings from working. Any help would be much appreciated.
04-30-2012 10:15 AM
My suggestion would be to remove power cord for about 2 minutes, and reconnect it directly to the wall. Turn the printer back on and see if the eco settings are still enabled. If everything looks good I would see if the issue reoccurs.
Hope this helps!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS