10-25-2013 04:10 PM
I just purchased a new HP Officejet Pro 8600.exe to replace my 8500. Setup went smoothly and the printer and scanner work.
However, I cannot access the control panel program itself as HP Officejet Pro 8600.exe does not work. No response when trying to run it.
Can someone out there help. This is a Windows 7 machine.
Thanks in advance.
10-25-2013 10:08 PM
Try following the steps listed below.
Although it describe a different behaviour I believe it may help with the issue you are facing as well..
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS