Question

Student
BigZoomer
Message 1 of 2 (1,422 Views)

HP Officejet Pro L7650 All-In-One

When will HP release a Windows7 compatable Software CD for the Officejet Pro L7650 All-In-One pronter, scanner, fax?  The printer does work via Windows7, however the advanced functions are not available until the software Cd is loaded. Thanks  
Honor Student
MarkWoodward
Message 2 of 2 (1,389 Views)

Re: HP Officejet Pro L7650 All-In-One

When I upgraded from WinVista to Win7 last week (10/22/09), my HP Printer Software for HP Officejet Pro L7680 All in One stopped working.  The icon even disappeared from the Task Bar.   In checking with the HP Support/Driver website, I learned that full feature software and drivers would not be made available until Jan., 2010 - typical for HP, but I prepared myself for the 90+ day wait period... but,

This morning (10/28/09), I updated and ran" Registry Mechanic" (by PC Tools) to new version 9.0, and ran all important Updates for Win7, and out of the blue: I have my HP Full Feature Software back and it's working the same as the day I first installed it under WinVista.

I'm not saying this will work for others, but it sure worked for me, and I'm able to print, scan, copy and fax using the HP software.

Kudos!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation