10-25-2009 08:51 PM
10-28-2009 06:57 AM
When I upgraded from WinVista to Win7 last week (10/22/09), my HP Printer Software for HP Officejet Pro L7680 All in One stopped working. The icon even disappeared from the Task Bar. In checking with the HP Support/Driver website, I learned that full feature software and drivers would not be made available until Jan., 2010 - typical for HP, but I prepared myself for the 90+ day wait period... but,
This morning (10/28/09), I updated and ran" Registry Mechanic" (by PC Tools) to new version 9.0, and ran all important Updates for Win7, and out of the blue: I have my HP Full Feature Software back and it's working the same as the day I first installed it under WinVista.
I'm not saying this will work for others, but it sure worked for me, and I'm able to print, scan, copy and fax using the HP software.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS