01-16-2014 09:45 AM
I've got a form sized 8.5" wide x 9.5" long I wish to print from Tray 2 - plain 20# bond.
I set up a Custom sheet size, and when I print using the "Professional" quality setting all is well - prints just fine.
If, however, I select "General" quality, which is the setting I want and need to use, I get the size warning per the screen shot below. If I click "OK', it spits out a blank sheet. If I change from portrait to landscacpe it will print, but of course with the wrong margins.
01-25-2014 12:01 PM
Hi, will try to help. I've heard that there are some issues with this, but I'll need to do some research.
Can you please let me know what firmware version you are using? Should end in 1336MR.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS