10-24-2012 04:31 AM
I've updated the firmware and my printer drivers to the latest realease (17/10/2012) on my P1102 printer. The printer now turns off completely after approx 4 hours. I have changed the setting in the driver to "Never turn off" but it makes no difference. This is a big problem as I use the PC connected to the printer via remote access and so I can no longer print when I want to. How can I either roll back the firmware or stop the printer turning off please? Since updating the firmware I have also noticed that when the printer goes to sleep the grren light will flash every so opten before the firware update the lights went off when the printer went to sleep. Can anybody help PLEASE.....
Thanks in advance
Solved! View Solution.
10-25-2012 12:47 PM - edited 10-25-2012 12:49 PM
Follow the steps in the document below. Let me know if this helps you out?
Auto-Off Delay Time is Too Short
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS