Question

Student
Hoddy
Message 1 of 2 (628 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP P1102 turns off after 4 hours since latest firmware update - How to stop it turning off?

I've updated the firmware and my printer drivers to the latest realease (17/10/2012) on my P1102 printer. The printer now turns off completely after approx 4 hours. I have changed the setting in the driver to "Never turn off" but it makes no difference. This is a big problem as I use the PC connected to the printer via remote access and so I can no longer print when I want to. How can I either roll back the firmware or stop the printer turning off please? Since updating the firmware I have also noticed that when the printer goes to sleep the grren light will flash every so opten before the firware update the lights went off when the printer went to sleep. Can anybody help PLEASE.....

Thanks in advance

Hoddy

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 2 (606 Views)

HP P1102 turns off after 4 hours since latest firmware update - How to stop it turning off?

[ Edited ]

Hi Hoddy,

Follow the steps in the document below. Let me know if this helps you out?

Auto-Off Delay Time is Too Short

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation