06-11-2010 05:30 AM - edited 06-11-2010 05:36 AM
i've got the problem that i cant connect to my HP 3005 Printer (over a printserver) i installed the 64bit driver off the hp driver page.
But now if i want to connect to the printer, windows just downloads the driver and then it says "printer connection can not be established" error code: 0x0000007e.
ive tried the same with another printer "hp 4700" and everything works fine.
hope you understand my problem and maybe someone can help me.
thanx in advance
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS