03-04-2010 09:08 PM
I was running Windows 7 RC for several months during which I used the XP version driver for the PSC 1315. The driver worked fine; when I installed it a few months ago I right-clicked on it and ran it in XP mode, which is why I think it worked.
A few days ago I upgraded to Windows 7 Home and reinstalled my printer driver using the Windows 7 version that's now available online. All of the HP software was installed (solution center, etc.) but the driver wasn't installed because of a fatal error. I've attached the error log below. Any help would be great. Thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS